1 bowl potatoes
1 bowl cauliflower ( cut into small florets)
1/4 bowl green peace
2 tbs ginger & garlic paste
1 tbs salt (to taste)
1 tbs garam masala
1/2 tbs chilly powder
1 tbs coriander powder
1/2 tbs turmeric
1 tbs chopped coriander for garnishing.
- Separate the florets from cauliflower. Wash & drain. Cut potatoes into chunks.
- Heat oil in a pan add onions and fry onions till turn into golden brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste. After 5 min add tomatoes.
- Mix in potatoes, cover to cook.
- When the potatoes are half done add the florets, salt, turmeric.
- Cover to cook. Open after a few minutes add chilly powder, garam masala, coriander powder mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti or rice.