I wanted to share something new which I haven’t tried it before. You must be asking me, why, wats spl??? Yes!!! This post is something special to me. This is my 100th post and am so excited!!! I must thank all the readers and friends for the constant encouragement. Your feedback means a lot to me. Keep posting it…
On this happy occasion I thought of sharing a sweet recipe with you all. But something insisted me to post a recipe which I haven’t tried before. Yeah, its muffin… this is my first muffin recipe, which is a basic one. As a chocolate lover, I tried a simple and easy chocolate muffin. You can innovate it by ur choice of adding more and more ingredients.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
2tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup butter at room temperature
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C. Prepare and grease the muffin tray either with butter or vegetable oil. If u have cup liners use that.
- Sift the all purpose flour in a large mixing bowl. Add the other dry ingredients to the all purpose flour and combine it well using a whisk.
- Add the butter which is at room temperature and mix it completely.
- Break the eggs directly to the bowl and whisk it till turns frothy.
- Spoon out the batter to the greased muffin tray. Fill just ¾ of the cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 mins. Make sure the muffin is completely done by doing the tooth pick test.