1) Egg – 3 Nos.
2) Onion Chopped – 3 Nos.
3) Tomato Chopped – 1 No.
4) Green Chilly – 3 Nos.
5) Ginger Garlic paste – 1 Tsp.
6) Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp.
7) Red Chilly Powder- 1 Tsp.
8) Coriander Powder- 1 tsp.
9) Garam Masala powder – 1 Tsp.
10) Salt to taste.
11) Oil – 4 Tbsp.
12) Coriander Leaves Chopped – 2 Tbsp.
13) Water as Required.
1) Make Omelet of three eggs adding little bit chopped onion, green chilly, coriander leaves and salt. After the omelet is made cut into square pieces and keep it aside.
2) In a pan heat oil add chopped onion and fry until it change it color. Then add ginger garlic paste and chopped tomato, mix it well. When tomato become soft add turmeric powder , chopped green chilly, red chilly powder, coriander powder along with 2-3 tsp of water, Cook until masala losses oil, now add square omelet and stir it for 1 mins. Now add 1/2 cup of water, mix well and cover it for 4-5 mins.
3) After that sprinkle 1 tsp of garam masala and chopped coriander leaves. This recipe is Easy to make but its taste is not compromised .Have it with Roti or Chapati.