Finding it difficult to feed your little one vegetables. Here is a delicious Hakka
noodles recipe that will work. Your child is sure to eat this complete meal
with out any fuss. Believe me this is a tried and tested recipe of a
1Pack Hakka noodles
1 bunch spring onions
1 green pepper
1 medium onion
3 flakes garlic
4 tbs olive oil / cooking oil (olive oil is good for health)
1 tbs chili garlic paste (If your kids don’t eat spicy food then add 1/4 tbs chili garlic paste)
1 tbs vinegar
salt (to taste)
- Take a pan. Add water. Add the noodles and cook till done.
- Strain the excess water. Add a tbs of cooking oil. Mix and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Now add onions slices, garlic peaces and fry for a minute.
- Now add green peppers and carrots and fry till it tenders.
- Put spring onions and continue frying for 2 -3 minutes more.
- Now add boiled and strained noodles and add salt(to taste) and mix well.
- Add vinegar and chili garlic paste and mix well. Leave it 5 min.
- Hakka Noodles is ready to serve.