Ingredients of Lumpiang sariwa:
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 kg. ground pork
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 medium potato, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup green beans, french cut
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups ubod ng niyog (heart of coconut palm), shredded
- 20 small lettuce leaves
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup ground peanuts
- 5 cloves minced garlic
Procedure in making Lumpiang sariwa:
- Saute garlic and onion
- Add ground pork, saute until it becomes light brown
- Add all ingredients, cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes
- Season to taste, set aside
Procedure in making lumpia wrapper:
- Mix all ingredients using egg beater.
- On a non-stick pan, spread the mixture to make a thin dough over low heat
- Cover the pan and pour off excess.
- Cook until the wrapper can be lifted (if batter bubbles, the pan is too hot).
- Turn upside down and cook just to warm the other side.
- Remove from heat and make the next wrapper repeating the same procedure.
Procedure in making lumpia sauce:
- On a pan, mix all ingredients
- Over low heat, stir the mixture constantly until the sauce becomes thick
- Set Aside
Wrapping and Presentation:
- Wrap the cooked ingredients inside the lumpia wrapper
- Put 1 lettuce wrapper at the end of each wrap.
- Add sauce on top
- Spread ground peanuts and minced garlic
Make perfect Lumpia wrappers
using this 10″ green earth non-stick pan.
- 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- unprecedented non-stick performance
- no harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- scratch resistant
- super easy to clean
- Made of durable heavy gauge pure aluminum with no heavy metals of harmful chemicals