1/2 kg prawns, shelled and deviened
2 large onions, finely chopped
3 ripe tomatoes, pureed
1 stem curry leaves
1 tblsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp cummin powder
3 Cloves chopped garlic
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
1 tsp corriander powder
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 cup water
- Heat oil in a wok add mustard seeds and add the curry leaves
- Now add the onions and saute until golden brown/add ginger garlic paste .
- Add chopped garlic , tumeric powder, chilli powder, corriander powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder and fry for 3 to 5 mins.
- Now add the tomato puree and add half tsp tamarind paste and pepper powder.
- Saute till the oil gets separated.
- Now add some water and let boil
- Add the prawns now and cook covered untill done
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander