1. Wash and drain the squid and cut it into small pieces.
2. Cut a carrots and an onion thinly and diagonally as shown below.
3. Mix all the paste ingredients in a big bowl.
Tips-You may add a bit of sesame seeds but you don’t have to.
4. Add rest of the ingredients with the Paste mix.
5. Stir all the ingredients well. Make sure it all covered with the paste.
6. Leave it in the fridge for 20 – 30mins
( this is optional. I normally leave it in the fridge to allow it to get marinated)
7. Heat a pan / wok over high heat and put 1 tbs olive oil in it.
8. Stir fry for about 3mins/ until the squid is cooked.
9. Put it on a serving dish and serve with rice /noodle.
Enjoy your dish 😀