1 packet of dried jelly
1 cup of sugar
1 can of evaporated milk
Ingredient B ( chocolate colour)
2 table spoon cocoa powder
Ingredients C ( light milky colour)
1 tea spoon cinnamon powder
1 tea spoon nutmeg powder
1 tea spoon vanilla essence
1 can of canned peaches or any canned fruit products
1. Wash the dried jelly briefly before putting it in a pot.
2. Cover the pot with water about double the height of the jelly that stays in your pot.
3. Heat the pan and let all the jelly melt. When the jelly is melted, add in sugar. You can cut in or add in more sugar depending on your preference.
4. When the sugar has melted, add in the evaporated milk and cook for another 2 minutes or until it becomes bubbly.
1. When the jelly is cooked and well melted, divide the jelly into two equal portion.
2. Add ingredients B into one portion.
3. Add ingredients C into another portion.
1. Pick any mold of your choice, and begin layering the jelly with ingredient D, that is the canned peaches at the bottom of your mold.
2. Add in the chocolate mixture, ingredient B, for about half of the mold and let it set halfway.
3. When the jelly is half set, arrange some canned peaches on top of it and add in the other mixture of jelly as in ingredient C (lighter colour).
4. Wait for a few minutes, and when the jelly is 3/4 set, mix the jelly briefly until it forms marble designs. Do not mix too much as the colours will mix thorougly hence the marble like design might not be achieved.
5. Set in a room temperature for half an hour before transferring it in your fridge.
6. Cut it into a triangular shape before serving.
*serves 6-8 people