We are going to a friend’s house for dinner. I am taking this milk sweet to their house. It is easy to prepare and gets done in a jiffy.
Milk Sweet (Ricotta Cheese)
1. 2 lbs Ricotta Cheese
2. Milk Powder (1/2 cup)
3. Slivered Almonds, Pistacchios, raisins
4. 2 Tbsp of butter or ghee
5. 1 1/2 cups of Sugar
1. Mix Ricotta Cheese with Milk Powder and Sugar (add as much sugar as you want depending on how sweet you want it to be)
2. Coat the edges of the baking dish with butter or ghee
3. Now pour the mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle the nuts on top.
4. Bake in a 350 F oven for 45 minutes for it to be sliced into pieces.
5. If you want it a little bit watery to eat like cream reduce the baking time.
There the Milk Sweet is ready.