Mixed Vegetable Kurma
(for the gravy)
Onion (half preferably red onion)
(Saute the above in a little bit of oil and make a paste)
Peas (1/4 cup)
Lima beans (1/4 cup)
Onions diced about 1/4
tomatoes 1 diced
1. In a pan heat 2 tbsps of oil, season with cumin, add the onions and fry till translucent.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook till soft.
3. Add the vegetables and salt and cook for a few minutes
4. Now add the blended mixture, add a tbsp of chicken masala powder
5. Keep the heat till the vegetables are cooked.