A simple noodle soup with pork slices and pickled green mustard. Great for winter night.
1/4 lb. store bought vermicelli noodle (or 1/2 cup water, 1.5 cup general purpose flour if homemade)
1/4 cup Homemade Salty Mustard Green
1/8 lb. pork meat
6 cup chicken stock
A pinch of salt
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1. Use 1/4 lb. store bought vermicelli noodle.
2. Boil a pot of chicken soup (6 cups), Otherwise, use chicken stock from grocery stores.
3. Add 1/4 cup of salty (pickled) mustard green to the boiling soup,
4. Cut 1/8 lb. pork meat into thin slices, add to the boiling soup.
5. Add 1/4 lb. vermicelli noodle or homemade noodle to the boiling soup, boil for 2-5 minutes or until all ingredients are fully cooked.
Store bought vermicelli might take a little longer to cook.
6. Serve the noodle soup in a large bowl.