Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 1-2 minutes
1 cup wheat flour
½ tsp chilli powder
1tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp oil (I prefer using olive oil)
¾ cup chopped spinach
Salt (to taste)
How to make it
- Wash and chop the spinach leaves finely. Splutter cumin seeds with little of oil and add the chopped spinach.
- Sauté a minute and switch off the stove.
- In a mixing bowl add the wheat flour, chilli powder and chopped spinach mixture.
- Add little of salt to taste and knead it into soft dough as like we do for chapathi. (Refer here for more pics on how to make soft chapathi)
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll into thin paratha. Heat dosa pan and cook the paratha in medium flame, drizzle little of oil on top. Cook on both the sides.
- Serve hot with onion raitha or any curry of choice.