Serve with dosa, Idly with little ghee. Sometimes I am Using this powder like a
Health Benefits of Peanuts:
1. Peanut is rich in calcium which helps promotes healthy bones.
2 .Peanut contain iron which is essential for the correct functioning of red
3. Peanut helps to accelerate the growth of male and female hormones.
4. Peanuts fiber content helps lower the risk of colon cancer an ounce of
peanuts contains 2 grams of fiber.
5. Peanuts also contain omega 6 fatty acids, which is one of the “good” fats
commonly known as “essential fatty acids”. These aid in lowering the
amount of “bad” cholesterol in the bloodstream.
6. Roasting actually increases the antaxidant content in peanuts by up to 22 %.
7. If you have type 2 diabetes, or are insulin resistant, peanuts can help. With a
low glycemic index rating, peanuts help to regulate the rate at which your sugar
and insulin levels rise, after you eat. According to a recent study, consuming a
25 gram serving of peanuts five or more times a week is associated with a whop-
ping 27% reduction in risks associated with developing type 2 diabetes.
8. Peanuts are good source of vitamin E, niacin, folate, protein and manganese.
In addition, peanuts provide resveratrol, the phenolic antoxidant also found in
red graps and red wine. Resveratrol is thought to be responsible for lowering
the risk of heart strokes.
4.Once the fried mixture is come to little warm, transfer contents to blender and
5.Store it an air tight container.