1. To prepare the marinade, set a saucepan over medium-high heat and add the oil and annatto seeds. Cook for five minutes, to infuse the oil with the brick red colour of the annatto. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature. When the oil is cooled, strain it and discard the seeds.
2. Combine the annatto oil with the garlic, rosemary, thyme, and then season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a blender and purÃ©e. Set aside.
3. Place the pork tenderloin on a cutting board and, with the tip of a sharp knife, starting at the top, cut into four equal strips lengthwise. Repeat with the remaining two tenderloins.
4. Place the pork between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound out the pork to a thickness of one centimetre with a meat mallet or rolling pin. Lay the pork in a single layer in a rectangular container, cover with the marinade, and let it rest for at least 15 minutes.
5. Remove the corn from the cob. Heat the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the onion and corn for about five minutes or so, until soft. Add the crÃ¨me fraiche. Cover and cook on a very low heat for 10 minutes. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. To make the salsa, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
7. Remove the pork from the marinade, scrape away any excess marinade, and barbecue or grill for just one or two minutes, then turn with a pair of tongs. Cook for another two minutes. The pork should be juicy and slightly pink.
8. Transfer the pork to a serving dish, spoon the salsa around, and serve with creamed corn in husks.
For the marinade
* 225ml vegetable oil
* 50g annatto seeds
* 4 cloves garlic, chopped
* 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
* 2 tbsp thyme, chopped
* 1 pinch black pepper
* 3 pork tenderloin
For the creamed corn
* 6 corn on the cobs
* 40g butter
* 1 onions, finely chopped
* 300ml crÃ¨me fraÃ®che
For the salsa
* 2 ripe mango, peeled and cut into Â½ cm dice
* 60g spring onions, green parts only, diagonally sliced
* 1 red peppers, seeded and cut into Â½ cm dice
* 2 tbsp American mustard
* 1 tsp black mustard seeds
* 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
* 2 tbsp mustard oil
* 2 tbsp chopped coriander
* 2 limes, juices
* 1 jalapeÃ±o chillies, minced