1/4 cup rice, cooked with enough water until tender
3 cups fresh milk
10-12 Table spoon sugar
1 Table spoon corn flour (mixed with water to dilute the flour)
1 tea spoon cinnamon powder
1 tea spoon rose water
a handful of raisins/sultanas
1. In a pot, cook the rice with enough water until tender.
2. Add in the fresh milk and cook until the rice is very soft and almost dissolved.
3. Add in sugar and stir well.
4. Add in cinnamon powder and raisins and cook until the raisins are tender.
5. Lastly, add in the corn flour, rose water and stir well for another minute.
6. Serve in a small individual bowl and sprinkle some raisins and cinnamon powder before chilling it in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
*serves 2-4 people