* 400 grams of minced meat
* 1 onion chopped fine
* 40 g butter / margarine
* 1 / 2 cup tomato sauce, oregano
* 2 blocks honig Beef Bouillon (dissolved in 1 cup water warm)
* 75 grams bread flour
* 1 eggs
* 450 gr spaghetti honig
* 100 gr grated cheese
* Salt to taste
* Pepper to taste
* Nutmeg to taste
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, eggs, salt,pepper and nutmeg.
2. Form into small meatball and fried in butter / margarine (not too hot).
3. Enter the tomato sauce, oregano and beef Bouillon and continue honig cook for 15 minutes over medium heat.
4. Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to directions on the packaging.
How to Serve:
* Place the spaghetti on a plate and pour the meatball oval and the sauce on top.
* Sprinkle grated cheese on top.