1 big onion
1 Bowl (Wash and chopped tindora Pieces)
2-3 tbs oil
3-4 tbs Bengal gram (Besan)
1/4 tbs turmeric
Salt to taste
Red chilli Powder to taste
1. Wash the onion and chop it like a small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan add onions and fry till the onions turn into golden brown.
3. Add Chopped tindora pieces and mix well.
4. Add Salt, turmeric and mix them all once. cover to cook on medium heat
up to 15 min.
5. Finally add besan and red chilli powder. slowly mix well. Cover to cook on
low flame up to 5 – 8 min
6. Tindora curry is ready to serve with hot rice or roti.