Now on to my soup. Soups are a wonderful when you want to cut carbs and during the winter months nothing better to warm your insides. It is a good soup to make at the end of the week when you only have a few number of all the different veggies but quiet not enough for making a full dish but just enough for making soup.
1. 10 -15 green beans cut lengthwise into 1 1/2 inch
2. 2 Carrots cut lengthwise
3. 6-7 brussel sprouts chopped (and feel free to add any veggies you prefer)
4. 1/2 Red onion cut lengthwise
5. 3 garlic pods crushed and chopped
6. 1 1/2 tsp of Bragg Liquid Aminos (substitue with light soy sauce)
7. 1 tbsp Tomato Chilli sauce
8. 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock or Vegetable stock
9. Salt and Pepper to taste
10. 1 tsp of oil and 1/4 tsp of ghee
11. 1 Egg
12. 1/2 Cup of cooked rice
1. In a Wok or pan heat a tsp of oil and saute the onions till about brown, add the crushed garlic and saute for a few minutes
2. Add the beans and carrots with salt and saute till they are about 3/4 cooked, should still be crunchy. Add the cup of rice and mix.
3. In a stock pot add the ghee and saute the brussel sprouts,when they start to wilt transfer them to the pan with the other veggies.
4. Now to the same stock pot add the stock and bring it a boil, add the cooked veggies and the sauces and mix.
5. Now break an egg and add it to the soup all the while stirring.
6. Season with pepper and salt.
Serve with some crunchy 7 Grain Cracker Bread.